Net revenue for the quarter amount to MSEK 237, a very substantial increase from the corresponding period in 2021 mainly thanks to the acquisitions of Just For Games, Merge Games and Maximum Games that took place between Q2 and Q4 2021. The growth is driven by catalog sales, a benefit of the strong line-up of games released at the end of last year with Among Us Crewmate Edition and Kena Bridge of Spirits being the larger ones.
SUMMARY JANUARY– MARCH 2022
- Net revenue amounted to 236,548 KSEK (754 KSEK)
- EBITDA amounted to 21,724 KSEK (-2,489 KSEK)
- EBIT amounted to -8,322 KSEK (-3,367 KSEK)
- Operational EBIT amounted to 17,701 KSEK (-3,314 KSEK)
- Cash flow from operating activities before change in working capital amounted to 27,402 KSEK (-2,488 KSEK)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE PERIOD
- Christina Seelye, founder and CEO of Maximum Games has been appointed CEO of Zordix
- Maximum Games acquired the IP rights to the game Them's Fightin' Herds® and the team of developers at Mane 6
- Extraordinary General Meeting summoned for a resolution to amend the terms of warrants of series 2021/2023 and 2021/2024
- 14 published games released by the Group with Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach, In Nightmare, Super Animal Royale, Bassmaster Fishing 2022, Monster Harvest and Andro Dunos 2 being the leading ones
- Reorganization of the studios under one business unit to optimize use of talents
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- Current Board member Stefan Lindeberg proposed as the new Chairman of the Board for the 2022 Annual General Meeting
- Zordix decides on a new issue of 2,381,716 shares as partial payment of additional earn-out for the acquisition of Just For Games
This information is information that Zordix is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 2022-05-25 08:30 CEST.
For more information, please contact:
Christina Seelye, CEO
E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +46 90 690 70 66
Augment Partners AB, email@example.com, tel +46 (0) 8 604 22 55, is Zordix AB (publ)'s Certified Adviser.
Zordix is a multinational development and publishing group dedicated to bringing the highest level of innovation, technology, and creative ambition to the global games market through its growing family of brands. The group currently consists of five studios and four publishers and leverages each entity’s unique capabilities and brand identity to deliver influential and entertaining content to gamers worldwide. Dimfrost Studio, Invictus, Mane6, Zordix Racing, and Modus Studios make up the Zordix development branch, while Maximum Games, Merge Games, Modus Games, and Just For Games publish both owned original IP and third-party content across consoles and PC. Headquartered in Umeå, Sweden, Zordix employs over 200 people across offices in the US, Latin America, Sweden, France, UK, and Hungary. Through strategic acquisitions, leveraging its massive global infrastructure, and perpetually seeking artistic and inspired games to bring to market, Zordix continues to scale with the expanding industry.
For more information, visit www.zordix.com.