· Turnover MSEK 751.9 (460.1), up 63 percent compared to previous year
· Operating profit MSEK 47.4 (35.1), after negative one-off effects of MSEK 4.8 (positive 18.0)
· Operating margin 6.3 percent (7.6)
· Net income MSEK 33.7 (24.3)
· Cash flow from operating activities MSEK -62.9 (63.4)
· Earnings per share SEK 4.36 (3.26)
Fredrik Zöögling, CEO and President of ProfilGruppen, comments:
”In the first quarter, we see the effects of the improvement projects initiated last year. The activities to strengthen operating profit and adapt the business to continued sharp cost increases are ongoing. Our hedging of the metal price in the raw material market has reduced the effects of the large fluctuations in the aluminum price. Overall, we report a strong first quarter with an improvement in operating profit before one-off effects from MSEK 17 to 52.”
For more information, please contact:
Current information and photographs for free publication are available at www.profilgruppen.se
ProfilGruppen AB in Åseda is a supplier of turnkey customised aluminium components and extrusions. Our vision is that we will be the preferred provider of innovative solutions for aluminium extrusions in northern Europe.
This information is information that ProfilGruppen AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 2022-04-21 11:30 CEST.