The evolution of the selfie - DxOMark

Senaste inlägg
Rubrik Av Publicerat
Re Marklund, Asus selfie sticker ut.. Trixxa 19-12-10 09:02
Rimlig värdering är 18kr enligt redeye Aktieborsen 19-12-09 09:05
Imint har marknaden, kundera, kassan och kompetensen Aktieborsen 19-12-07 09:03
The evolution of the selfie - DxOMark MARKLUND 19-12-06 22:50
1/1
Imint Image Intellig / The evolution of the selfie - DxOMark / Re Marklund, Asus selfie sticker ut..
2019-12-10 09:02 IP: A6HR7R5PG
De övriga är premium 5G lurar..

https://www.dxomark.com/category/selfie-reviews/page/1/

Bra för Imint att dxomark även testar selfie. Hmm 25 000 selfies under en livstid. Verkar galet men när sonen ständigt får selfies från svärmor så...?

Imint Image Intellig / The evolution of the selfie - DxOMark / Imint har marknaden, kundera, kassan och kompetensen
2019-12-07 09:03 IP: +JsVae0kb
Tack för ditt inlägg Marklund. Jag tror vi står inför en gamechanger i Imint. Nu vänder vi skutan norrut igen.

” Målsättningen är att snarast få lönsamhet i smartphoneaffären för att kunna öka utrymmet för investeringar i nya marknader och nya produkter", skriver bolagets vd Andreas Lifvendahl i rapporten.”
Imint Image Intellig / The evolution of the selfie - DxOMark / The evolution of the selfie - DxOMark
2019-12-06 22:50 IP: uuR7YQ1zU
"People have always been able to take photos of themselves—however, it used to require a tripod, a timer, and a quick run to get in place. But ever since Apple introduced a front-facing camera on the iPhone back in 2010, the “selfie” has become an international phenomenon, with Samsung estimating that the average person will take over 25,000 selfies in their lifetime."

"It’s not all about still images, though. The GROWTH in video selfies is MASSIVE as well. Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat all now offer features for posting and live-streaming of selfie-video, effectively allowing users (who previously were mainly consumers of content) to turn into creators and live entertainers. Vloggers on Youtube increasingly complement material from DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, or action cams with footage from their smartphone front cameras."

"Selfie video has essentially become a new way of communication, particularly for the younger generations, and of course, any type of video calling done with a smartphone is another example of a selfie video. Initially, phone users were happy enough just to be able to share videos, and put up with distorted faces and other image imperfections, but increased use and popularity has raised the bar, and customers now want some of the same image quality in their selfie videos that they can already get in their selfie stills. Some modern smartphones are now capable of doing real-time video enhancement that is specific to portraits."

The evolution of the selfie - DxOMark
ttps://www.dxomark.com/the-evolution-of-the-selfie/

Vidhance Smoother Selfie Mode

"Do you often make video calls, Vlogging or short recorded video messages? Did you notice that even the electronic gimbals cannot give the stability desired to shoot moving selfie videos, since the surrounding world will be stabilized but the face will still be moving?

We have solved this problem. With Vidhance Selfie Mode, it is easier to keep yourself in the frame and allows you to focus on the conversation rather than the technical issues."

Länk:
https://weareimint.com/products/vidhance/composition/
Redigerades 2019-12-06

Har du synpunkter eller åsikter om forumet? Vänligen kontakta oss på forum@placera.nu.

Marknadsöversikt

Stockholmsbörsen, OMXS30

I dag
-
Senast
-
{point.key}

Världsindex

Index +/- % Senast
DAX - -
Hang Seng - -
Nikkei - -